To view all of the press coverage we have received for this issue – please go to our MEDIA page.
Help the Save A Cow program by listening to this great song and if you feel motivated and want to make a difference you can donate to Save A Cow. Save A Cow is all about saving calves and cattle from the abattoirs and re-homing them in their natural surrounds where they can grow old peacefully.
The program was started by the Vegetarian Panther, also known as Anthony Walsgott. Anthony is a vegan, animal rights lawyer, professional musician, public speaker, educator – (previously a secondary school teacher and university tutor), animal welfare and environmental activist, who has dedicated his life and finances to the welfare and liberation of members of other species. Currently operating in the Sunshine Coast Qld, the Save A Cow program plans to go Australia-wide.
2. Read all about it by going to www.vegetarianpanther.com3. On the Vegetarian Panther site you can donate via PayPal a small amount to help the purchasing of cows and calves, preparing their paddocks and providing feed for them.
4. Spread the word, tell your friends and family.
- provide land for cows and calves (currently required in the Sunshine Coast)
- provide feed
- help feed the calves twice daily (best if you have land or live near the calves)
- provide some hands-on help to prepare paddocks and shelter for cows and calves located in the Sunshine Coast
If you can help in any of the above areas, the Vegetarian Panther – Anthony would love to hear from you.